Lead mentors distribute and collect mentor responsibilities (contract). The original signed documents need to be housed with school administration. Mentors and provisional educators should make copies for their records.
- Both mentor and provisional educator read the document.
- Fill in the missing fields located at the bottom of the document.
- Both the mentor and provisional educator sign the document.
- Both the mentor and provisional educator keep a copy for their records.
- The original is given to the school administrator.
*Note: Some lead mentors have found meeting in September is easier to introduce mentors/provisional educators and have contracts signed at that time.