It is important that all educators reflect and ask themselves questions to improve student learning. Here are some great questions to help you reflect.
- How do you involve students in creating and evaluating their own learning?
- How do you handle difficult communication issues with students, colleagues, and parents?
- What systems do you use to manage time and materials to keep yourself organized?
- How well are the routines/procedures you have established working? What can you do to improve them?
- How are you using technology in your classroom? How can it be more effective?
- What are doing to ensure an active and equitable learning for all students?
Share this post