Have you taken time out for yourself lately? The CDC recommends that we support ourselves these ways during this time:
- Taking breaks from social media or the news
- Taking care of your body with breathing, stretching or meditating. Eating healthy and well balanced meals. Exercising regularly. Getting plenty of sleep.
- Create a time to unwind. Do activities you enjoy.
- Connect with others. Call a loved one or friend.
With Winter Recess around the corner, don't forget to take some time for you this break! Teacher2Teacher shared this self-care bingo card if you need help thinking of ways to rejuvenate. Have a relaxing break and a Happy New Year!
Link to downloadable form: Teacher2Teacher
We have made it to Spring Break! We hope that you take time to relax and enjoy your time off from work. Here are some fun ideas of things to do or places to visit that might help you to rejuvenate:
Go walking in a park
Go on a hike
Take a bicycle ride
Visit a museum
Take a nap
Visit a library & check out a book for fun
Invite guests for the first BBQ of the season
Prep the soil for your flowers/garden
Check out some place new such as the following:
- Museum of Natural Curiosity
- The Leonardo
- The Aquarium
- Tracy Aviary
- Clark Planetarium
- Red Butte Garden