Skip to content


The USBE website contains more information on the APT and ARL processes:

USBE Educator Licensing: Earning a Utah Educator License

ARL candidates need to teach at least one year on their level 1 license before upgrading to a level 2 license.

Jordan District APT Licenses
Jordan School District accepts APT licenses on a limited (hard to fill) basis. Contact Nick Hansen in Human Resources for more details, (801)567-8215.