We all teach, lead and learn under different Mindframes. They envelop our personal lives as well as into our professional conversations. John Hattie and Peter Dewitt have written about the Mindframes our students need for learning. Those Mindframes are equally as important for teachers and school leaders as well.
Check out the video below to see more about these Mindframes.
Hattie's Mindframes (now there are 10)
- I am an evaluator
- I am a change agent
- I talk about learning and not about teaching
- I see assessment as feedback to me
- I engage in dialogue and not monologue
- I enjoy challenge
- I engage in positive relationships
- I use the language of learning
- I see learning as hard work
- I collaborate
- Read more here
- Full link: