Teachers online share the joys of teaching. It is those small moments with students that give us JOY!
“I teach because if I make the difference in the life of one little boy or girl, I have made an impact on the world.”
“I teach because when I teach I learn…and I LOVE to LEARN.”
“Each day I not only live, but I love, laugh, and learn. This is why I teach.”
"As a teacher I can relate to the Love and Joy of teaching students!"
- Write a paragraph about why you teach.
- Share the Joy and Love of teaching students!
- Include your name, school and grade level.
- Email your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contest ends March 1, 2017
- Winners’ paragraphs will be posted with permission on the Mentor teacher website.
- Prizes will be presented to the Winners